Girl Talk Toolbox
This “toolbox” is intended to provide you with everything you might need to consider and pursue starting a Chapter. Everything you need once your Chapter has been approved and is already underway is available in the password-protected section of our Web site called Leader Login. There is ALWAYS a link to Leader Login in the boxes on the right side of our Web site pages!
- Want to understand how it works and what you can expect? Read How it Works.
- Want to learn more about how to start a chapter and what will be required of you? Read the Girl Talk Handbook.
- Want to see all the topics available in our current curriculum of lessons? Read the list of Curriculum Topics.
- Want to read a detailed description of expectations and rewards you can expect as a Leader or Advisor? Check out our list of Expectations and Rewards.
- Want to see an example of a Typical Meeting?
- Need to view or print a Leader Contract?
- Need to view or print an Advisor Contract?
- Want to introduce Girl Talk to your school, youth group, or club, and need a great presentation to help you do it? Use our Introducing Girl Talk Power Point document.
- Want to share a short and powerful video explanation of what Girl Talk is all about? Use our Public Service Announcement.
- Want to explain Girl Talk, and ways people in your community can get involved, on one page that you could also use as a handout? Use our Girl Talk 101 document.
- Want to learn Girl Talk lingo or confused by one of the terms we’re using on this site? Check out our Glossary of Terms.
- Ready to start YOUR Chapter? Go to Start Your Chapter Here! We can’t wait to celebrate yours as the latest Chapter in the Girl Talk family!